Tribe Kuki Ikat Backpack (Grey and White) with Tan faux leather detailing
This backpack is spacious enough to hold a laptop and other essentials, it is sturdy with rexine reinforcements at the bottom, it is lightweight to make commute easy and its best feature? The eye catching combination of beautiful Ikat and tan faux leather which will elevate any outfit!
Inspired from the Kuki tribe of north eastern India that uses vegetable dyes to weave beautiful, intricate designs that are geometric in nature, this vegan backpack is made using the Ikat fabric which gives it an authentic and ethnic look.
- Two outer zips - one on top to keep the insides secure and another zipper pocket at the back for safe keeping keys, smartphones etc.
- Shoulder straps long enough for the bag to sit comfortably on your shoulders. Length of the straps is adjustable
- Fits 15.6 inch laptop in soft inner lining with 2 open pockets, 1 zip pocket and 2 pen holders so all your essentials have a place of their own.
- Dimensions - Height 17.5 inches, Breadth 12.5 inches, Depth 3.5"
- Material: Ikat fabric and faux leather.